Channel G Compact features calibration modes for music, post production, and models of the world’s most popular analog mixing desks.
Channel G delivers the big board sound with unprecedented flexibility and seamless integration with Avid control surfaces including S6, S3, D-Control, D-Command, and VENUE Live sound systems including S3L and S6L.
For more information, check out the Colin’s Corner article about this product.
- High pass and low pass filters with selectable slopes of up 12 and 24 dB/Oct
- Full featured Compressor/Limiter
- Four-band EQ with shelving and parametric sections
- Compressor/Limiter operation pre or post EQ section
- Analog Saturation modeling
- Double precision processing
- Ultra low latency
- Mono and stereo versions
HD v6: AAX DSP/Native, AU, VST
Native v6: AAX Native, AU, VST
Founder of McDSP talks about product design, implementation and all of the nitty gritty features in each product. Learn to be a power user of Channel G by reading the article here.
Every v6 plug-in has been AAX Optimized to take advantage of the new Pro Tools specification. Learn what that means for you and your audio.