CompressorBank is a high-end compressor plug-in designed to emulate the sounds of vintage and modern compressors, while delivering complete control of dynamic compression. CompressorBank is three plug-ins:
- CB101 – basic compression
- CB202 – compression with pre-filtering
- CB303 – compression with pre-filtering and static/dynamic EQ
In addition to the standard threshold and ratio controls, the actual shape and response of the compression curve can be adjusted with the Knee and BITE controls. Flexible compression control is complimented with pre-filtering and post-compression EQ.
- Compression curve modeling
- Multiple peak detection circuits
- Static and Dynamic EQ
- Side chain support and pre-filtering options
- Analog Saturation modeling
- Double precision processing
- Ultra low latency
- Mono and stereo versions
HD v6: AAX DSP/Native, AU, VST
Native v6: AAX Native, AU, VST
Founder of McDSP talks about product design, implementation and all of the nitty gritty features in each product. Learn to be a power user of CompressorBank by reading the article here.
Every v6 plug-in has been AAX Optimized to take advantage of the new Pro Tools specification. Learn what that means for you and your audio.