FilterBank, McDSP’s first product, is an equalizer plug-in that rivals any analog EQ with its flexible design and substantial feature collection. FilterBank can emulate any EQ, or be used to create a distinct custom EQ. FilterBank is three plug-ins:
- E606 – parametric, high and low shelving EQ, high and low pass filters
- F202 – steep high and low pass filtering with resonant Q control
- P606 – parametric EQ with variable Q modes
Since it’s debut in 1998, FilterBank has become a legend within the audio community. With its unique Peak, Slope, Dip controls and variable Q modes FilterBank can emulate any EQ, or be used to create a distinct custom EQ. For more information, check out the Colin’s Corner article about this product.
- Shelving and Parametric EQ
- High and Low pass filters with resonance control
- Unique Peak-Slope-Dip Shelving EQ parameters
- Variable parametric Q modes
- Analog Saturation Modeling
- Double Precision Processing
- Ultra Low Latency
- Mono and Stereo versions
HD v6: AAX DSP/Native, AU, VST
Native v6: AAX Native, AU, VST
Founder of McDSP talks about product design, implementation and all of the nitty gritty features in each product. Learn to be a power user of FilterBank by reading the article here.
Every v6 plug-in has been AAX Optimized to take advantage of the new Pro Tools specification. Learn what that means for you and your audio.
Andrew Scheps (Black Sabbath, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Adele)
“The F2 just makes perfect sense to me.”