WORLD’S FIRST PROGRAMMABLE ANALOG PROCESSOR
The McDSP Analog Processing Box (APB) combines the flexibility of software with the fidelity of premium analog processing. Each channel can be controlled by a Pro Tools plug-in giving true digital workflow with genuine analog performance. Processing options include compressors, mastering limiters, transient enhancement devices, multi-channel and multi-band applications, and so much more… we’re only getting started.
- Programmable analog processing
- Premium analog components
- Multiple analog saturation circuits
- 32-bit DAC and ADC
- Thunderbolt 2 and 3 compatible
- Manufactured in the United States
- APB-ready software plug-in bundle included
- Sample accurate automation
- Full session recall and preset handling
The APB-16 Analog Processing Box release date is Q2 2019, and will be available through select dealers only. For the latest information and announcements about the APB-16, please be sure to signup for the McDSP newsletter.