Effective as of May 25, 2018
What information do we collect?
- Process transactions: Your Information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or services requested. If we have trouble processing your order, we will use your Information to contact you.
- Send periodic emails: The email address you provide when ordering may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to occasional news, updates, related product or service information, etc. We do not share your Information with any of our partners. If you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email we send.
- Improve customer service: We will use your Information to improve our service and respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your Information when you place an order. We use a secure server for transactions with our fulfillment partner, Ultracart. All sensitive and credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway provider’s database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems. After a transaction, your credit card information will not be stored on our servers. Information that we do store will be kept safe. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. In the event that your Information is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will promptly notify those persons whose Information has been compromised.
Retention of information
Transfer of Data
Who is the processor and controller of your personal data?
We are your data controller and are responsible for your personal data collected by this site. We may use the services of other data processors in order to process your information more effectively. You can contact us at anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Controlling communication preferences
You have choices about how we use your Information to communicate with you and to send you marketing information. You can control your communication preferences in your account or by contacting us at email@example.com.
Ways you can access, control, and correct my information
We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Information. If you wish to be informed what Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the Information we have on you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your Information rectified if that Information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Information.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your Information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Information in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we relied on your consent to process your Information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to third parties your Information for marketing purposes. Information that is provided to third parties is only to provide you with our services. We may also release your Information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our site. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Please be aware when you leave our website and read the privacy statements of any other websites before providing the website with information.
Our service does not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child(ren) has provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Questions or comments?